Who we are
Our Identity Nashexpo.com is an esteemed brand that offers drone enthusiasts an exceptional and thrilling experience through our array of products and services. Driven by our deep-rooted passion for drone technology, we strive to create products that strengthen the bond between drone owners. You can find us at www.Nashexpo.com, and we operate as a registered company under the name Nash Drone Limited in the United Kingdom.
Personal information we collect
Collection of Personal Information We collect personal information that you willingly provide to us while interacting with our website, products, or services. This information may encompass your name, address, email address, telephone number, payment details, and any other information you choose to share with us. Additionally, we may gather information regarding your device, IP address, and browsing behavior when you navigate our website.
How we use your personal information
At our company, we value your personal information and want to assure you that we handle it responsibly. We utilize your personal information primarily to cater to your requested products and services, ensuring a seamless experience. Moreover, we communicate with you regarding your orders and make continuous efforts to enhance our services. Occasionally, we may also employ your information to share promotional offers, newsletters, or other marketing communications. However, please note that we will only send you such materials if you have provided us with your explicit consent to do so.
Legal basis for processing your personal information
To maintain transparency and integrity, we process your personal information based on the following legal grounds:
- Performance of a Contract: We process your personal information to fulfill our obligations as outlined in the contract between us. This allows us to provide you with the products and services you’ve requested effectively.
- Legitimate Interests: We process your personal information to serve our legitimate business interests. This includes refining our products and services, ultimately aiming to offer you an improved experience on our website.
- Consent: Prior to sending you any marketing communications, we will always obtain your consent. Your explicit permission ensures that we align with your preferences and respect your choices.
Your privacy matters to us, and we strive to uphold the highest standards when handling your personal information. Should you have any concerns or require further clarification, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Sharing your personal information
Sharing Your Personal Information: To provide you with seamless services and maintain the functionality of our website, we may need to share your personal information with carefully selected third-party service providers. These providers assist us in operating our website and delivering services to you. They may include reputable payment processors, reliable shipping companies, and proficient marketing agencies. Rest assured that we only share your information with these service providers to the extent necessary to carry out their specific tasks and obligations.
Cookies and similar technologies
In order to enhance your browsing experience and offer personalized features, we utilize cookies and similar technologies on our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit our website. They assist us in remembering your preferences, gaining insights into how you use our website, and tailoring your experience accordingly. Through your browser settings, you have full control over the usage of cookies, allowing you to manage your privacy preferences effectively.
Understanding Your Rights under GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) grants you specific rights concerning your personal information. These rights are designed to provide you with greater control over your data. They encompass:
- The Right to Access Your Personal Information: You have the authority to request access to the personal information we possess about you.
- The Right to Rectification: You have the ability to request the correction of any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- The Right to Erasure: You have the option to request the deletion of your personal information.
- The Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The Right to Data Portability: You have the option to request a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
- The Right to Object: You can object to the processing of your personal information for specific purposes.
To exercise any of these rights or if you have any questions regarding your rights under GDPR, please feel free to contact us using the following details: [+234(812) 689 – 8426].
We are committed to upholding your rights and ensuring the protection of your personal information in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Data Retention Policy Our commitment to protecting your personal information extends to how we handle its retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, which may include meeting legal, accounting, or reporting obligations.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal information, we take into account various factors, including the quantity, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risks associated with unauthorized use or disclosure, the specific purposes for which we process the information, and whether we can achieve those purposes through alternative means.
Security of your personal information
Ensuring the Security of Your Personal Information We prioritize the security of your personal information and have implemented robust technical and organizational measures to safeguard it against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Our security measures undergo regular review and updates to ensure their effectiveness.
Protecting Children’s Privacy We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our website and services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take immediate steps to delete that information from our records.